Benefits of the SDPROG programme
Run diagnostics on your vehicle. SDPROG will indicate the cause of the fault and instructions for repair.
Check your car. View real-time sensor data to check your engine parameters. Clear graphs will allow you to check the data from your whole trip.
Customise your own dashboard. Easily monitor selected parameters.
Check the condition of your battery by diagnosing its state in 4 simple tests.
Gain the ability to change gear at the best moment thanks to audible signals. Shift gears at the optimal moment thanks to signals from the app.
Find out what forces are acting on the car while driving.
All car brands and models
Regardless of the country in which they were manufactured (petrol cars since 2001, diesel cars since 2004). This is made possible by the fact that the OBDII/EOBD system has been installed in cars with the emergence of environmental standards, which force car manufacturers to use a uniform diagnostic system.
Available for all platforms
SDPROG is an advanced car diagnostics programme in Polish. It provides all the most important data related to the operation of the car. The tool is very intuitive and easy to use. SDPROG is a solution for people who want to monitor the work of their car and have greater control over it. The programme can be successfully used by private individuals as well as companies, such as garages.
By purchasing the SDPROG car diagnostics programme, you receive a tool that is compatible with the most popular operating systems such as Windows, Android and iOS, which allows you to use the programme on a computer, smartphone and tablet. The licence code can be assigned to three devices simultaneously. By purchasing SDPROG, you gain a lifetime licence and free updates.
Basic programme functions
Where will it be most useful?
- monitoring of engine, environment and intake air temperature
- monitoring of engine load
- monitoring boost pressure
- monitoring other sensors and operating parameters
- finding out the cause of the Check Engine/MIL indicator light
- clearing fault codes
- finding out the possible cause of the fault
- get additional repair instructions
- understand how a component works
- distance traveled while MIL is activated
- time since fault codes were cleared
- time since MIL illuminates on the dashboard