SDPROG enables you to:
- read out the cause of the Check Engine/MIL light illuminates on dashboard
- read out fault codes: stored, pending, permanent, generic and manufacturer-specific
- Clear fault codes
- obtaining useful information on the probable cause of the fault and how to rectify it
Available for systems:
- Android 5.0 and later
- iOS 8.0 and higher
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 in 32 and 64-bit versions
All OBDII codes:
The program can read all codes applicable to the OBDII system
- P – powertrain
- B – body
- C – chassis
- U – network
- Polish (PL)
- English (EN)
- Hungarian (HU)
- Romanian (RO)
SDPROG is an advanced diagnostic software that allows you to connect to the control unit and the on-board computer of your vehicle, providing the most important information and parameters related to the operation of the vehicle.
The tool is very intuitive and easy to use. It is a very good solution for people who appreciate having more control over their car. It makes it possible to monitor the vehicle’s performance in real time.
The application can be used for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Updates to the programme are free of charge and easy to perform.
SDPROG supports all brands and models of cars manufactured to date, regardless of their country of origin. This is made possible by the OBDII/EOBD system, which was introduced by all manufacturers with the advent of environmental standards forcing the use of a unified diagnostic system in cars.
A diagnostic interface, supporting the OBDII/EOBD system, is required to be connected to the OBD2 port. The most popular diagnostic interface is the ELM327, which appears under various names. The device allows you to achieve communication with the car via USB, Bluetooth 2.0, Bluetooth 3.0, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wi-Fi. The programme is equipped with an extensive database of technical tips, thanks to which the user is able to easily locate and remove the fault in his car.
Basic programme functions
The set includes
- original SDPROG software version for all Android and iOS mobile devices and Windows computers
- Activation code (PLXXXX-XXXX-XXXX) providing lifetime access to the programme, free updates and technical support
Where will it be most useful?
- finding out the cause of the Check Engine/MIL indicator light
- clearing fault codes
- finding out the possible cause of the fault
- get additional repair instructions
- understand how a component works
- monitoring of engine, environment and intake air temperature
- monitoring of engine load
- monitoring boost pressure
- monitoring other sensors and operating parameters
- distance traveled while MIL is activated
- time since fault codes were cleared
- time since MIL illuminates on the dashboard